? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Connor's comments...

An insight to my son and the funny things he says...


:::Playing with his cars::: Connor:"These guys need a snack. So they went to the Snack store.


Me: "What did they eat at the snack store?"


Connor: "Coke and butter." :::Looking at my disgusted face::: "No Mommy! Butter is good!"



* * * * * * * * *





Talking about his next birthday ..which is MONTHS away:::



Connor: The invitations should say Happy Birthday Connor. You are so good and happy. Please come."



* * * * * * * * *





I had just told Connor that we would be taking a Disney trip soon and told him we would be visiting EPCOT instead of Magic Kingdom::::


Connor: "But...but..I want to go to the REAL Disney!


* * * * * * * * *


:::Looking at some quarters::: Connor: This one says Texas!


Me: Don't mess with Texas!


Connor:"But....but...I LIKE to mess with Texas!"


* * * * * * * * *


:::After doing something he wasn't supposed to do, he hides his face behind his hands::::


Connor: "No mommy! I don't like that face! I wan't mommy to make only happy faces!!"


* * * * * * * * *


:::Walking in to find maybe 10 tissues on the couch::::





Connor: "It's tissue party!" (He has been fighting a runny nose)





* * * * * * * * *





:::Connor smashing a pea at the dinner table with his fingers::: "Look! My Pea hatched!"









* * * * * * * * *





:::After being in timeout twice in a row at Sunday School and many talks and an early nap for misbehaving...at the end of our day we are saying our prayers:::





Me: "Do you think we should pray about what happened in Sunday School today?"





Connor: "yes"





Me: "What happened in Sunday School?"





Connor: "I have no idea."





* * * * * * * * *





::Connor walking around the house aimlessly muttering to himself:::





"Dear Jee-jus...please help me find mommy's camera. I can't find it. Dear Jee-jus...please help me find my chocolate milk. You are the only one who knows."





* * * * * * * *



2 comments:

Martha Viviano said...

Thank you Brooke (and Connor) for a very good laugh...you have no idea how much I needed it.

Dena Peavyhouse said...

nothing about being spanish in this one?? ;) watched sean's video- hilarious!